Uploading files for Wiki Loves Monuments
- Type/zoom the location of the monument you photographed.
- Click the pin of the monument you photographed.
- Click the “Upload” button in the popup.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to upload your photo.
If you have an Android smartphone, you can download the free Wiki Loves Monuments app to locate monuments close to your location. You can even use the app to photograph and upload pictures to Wikipedia, which will be appropriately organized for the contest.
- Click on your state on the map below.
- Then click on your county on the page that appears.
- Find the monument you photographed in the table.
- In the table, look in the image column and click ‘upload image.’